Understanding call volumes can help determine resource needs, and ensure that remote workers are responding to calls effectively and using their time efficiently.
As a Site administrator, you can view call history for each number assigned to your account. Call history includes information such as start date, start time, calling number, called number, caller ID, caller ID information (city and state), call duration, and type of call (outgoing, incoming, and missed).
Site Administrators will have to go to the My Account Portal found here: https://businessdigital.verizon.com/
Call History – Help Topics
The following topics will help you with common Call History related questions.
A. How do I view a Call History report on one or more of the phone numbers at my site?
- Login to the My Account Portal.
- Click the My Site tab.
- Select the site from the list on the left. The My Site dashboard appears displaying quick links.
- Click the Call History tab. From here, you can select the numbers for which you would like to retrieve call history records.
- Check the box next to the phone number(s) you would like to view the call report for. You may also enter the number or partial number to search for.
- Enter the Start date and End date from which you would like the report to run.
- Check the type of calls to view. You can view any or all of the following:
- Outgoing Calls
- Incoming Calls
- Missed Calls
- Click the Retrieve button. A list will display according to the parameters you selected.
- To export the results, click Export. This will allow you to export your call history record as a .csv file.